Welcome to the Department of Communication’s site for alumni.
The NC State Communication Alumni Society seeks to build and maintain a community of alumni, students, faculty and friends that enhances the professional, personal and academic development of NC State Department of Communication alumni and students. The Department has granted degrees to some 4,000 people who can be found throughout the U.S. and elsewhere, and we have a great opportunity to work together for the benefit of us all.
The objectives of the Communication Alumni Society are to:
- Help alumni stay connected to each other and the department to foster personal relationships and professional development;
- Facilitate communication between alumni and the department to exchange ideas about changing needs in communication fields;
- Enhance communication students’ experiences and opportunities through contact with alumni in their specific fields of interest;
- Celebrate the accomplishments and talents of alumni;
- Stimulate volunteer service and private financial support for the Department of Communication;
- Support efforts of the NC State Alumni Association by promoting events, initiatives and membership among NC State Department of Communication alumni.
We invite all communication alumni, students and faculty to get involved with the Communication Alumni Society today. Stay connected online to keep up with our latest events, networking opportunities and meetings.
Visit the Communication Alumni Society Group Page via the NCSU Alumni Association web community
Follow the Communication Alumni Society on Facebook