Change of Degree Application

Students who wish to change to another major within the College of Humanities & Social Sciences or wish to add a second major within the College, will be eligible to submit an electronic application — the Change of Degree Application (CODA) once they have completed at least 12.00 letter-graded credit hours and have a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0.  

Change of Degree application​