What Can I Do With My Degree?
Our graduates apply their valuable communication skillsets in a variety of fields and industries.
Where Our Alumni Work
From education to government, our alumni use their skills to make a difference in our changing world. They become reflective and proactive about shaping communication infrastructures, networks, interfaces and software — as well as the traditional media of film, television and radio.
To give you an idea of where your degree can lead, here’s a list of job titles for some of our alumni.
- Brand Manager, Children’s Museum of Atlanta
- Project Coordinator, Stat-Tech Services
- Search Analyst, ROI
- Director of Digital and Social Media, USA Baseball
- Publicist, POVIC Music and Arts Group
- HR Executive, Target Corporation
- Marketing Manager, Duke Energy Foundation
- Producer, Capitol Broadcasting Company Inc.
- Social Media Manager, NoDa Brewing Company
NC State’s Career Development Center offers a wide array of resources to help you plan for life after graduation.
Our college’s career identity coach and counselor can assist you in exploring majors and careers, writing or polishing your résumé, finding an internship or job, preparing for graduate school or participating in a mock interview.